To Our Loyal Forever Fit Family & Crew,
We are OPEN for Business & We Missed You!!
We are 100% confident that you will feel Safe & Comfortable upon your return. Almost 30 years in the Fitness Business and we have your back!
Here’s what you can expect:
- Our first priority is your safety and health! So upon arriving to the gym with a mask, you will complete a COVID -19 Consent form and swipe your membership bar code. We made it super easy simplyto use your phone camera and Scan our QR code and fill out the form right from your phone! It gets sent straight to the gym.
- We have set up the weight room and moved some things around so you never feel crowded.
- Hand sanitizing stations and disinfectants are set up around the facility and bathrooms for your convenience.
- Personal Training is available either inside the gym (masks are mandatory) or outside the gym in our “backyard oasis” with social distancing of 6 feet. Mask Free Zone.
- Your trainer will direct you to a specific area for your session.
- For outdoor classes you will follow the floor arrows to the spin room and enter the backyard area. Once you have set up your pre-sanitized bike or workout station you may remove your mask.
- We ask that you bring your own mat. If you have weights please bring them. All of our equipment will be cleaned and sanitized prior to and after your use.
- Classes are limited to 6- 8 participants outside and inside the group fitness room (30% capacity) in the large room.
- Our online classes (all access – only $25 all month) are also available. Click here to help us (while staying fit) if you still do not feel comfortable returning yet. We understand and you can still workout with our dedicated instructors giving you the same experience from home.
- Contact us to get more information or to sign up.
We hope to see you back soon, we have sorely missed you!
Let’s Re- Connect, Re- Boot & Re-Energize! You need this & we need you!
Yours in health & fitness,
Cathy & Helene & The Forever Fit Team